Monday, August 29, 2005

"Meet the Fockers" sucks

.
I include the information above in the title because: 1) it has no business being in the body of one of these entries; 2) it does need to be noted somewhere.

Okay. Back to the main event.

I have a note to myself to send the Yale rooming list to the hotel today. So it shall be written, so it shall be done.

There's a comment from O'C that the Vascar Races will be more fun this year than when I went. Figures. I was up in that neck of the woods yesterday golfing at McCann. There were street decorations throughout Po'keepsie celebrating the RR. They're promising all sorts of things. Parades. Fireworks. Three-legged races. Human sacrifice. Sounds great.

Meanwhile, back in the Inbox, Jason Baldwin is soliciting articles for Rostrum, and I think I just volunteered. I have no idea what I'd write about, but there is always, "How to Avoid Fast Food on the Debate Circuit," and "YDKJ Tips for Teens," and "Why You Should Never Rummage Through the Teacher's Desk When the Teacher is Actually in the Room" (a particular favorite of mine).

No comments: