Saturday, August 20, 2005

Good news, bad news

.
But I'm not sure which is which.

According to Erin, I am banned in China. I am used to being banned in small venues. It's nice to know I've reached the big time.

According to O'C, there was a joke pic of me on DMZ. Of course I missed it, because the site is mostly pix of people on the premises making mocassins out of birch bark. Parochial, shall we say? Of course, you know I love the site. With great abandon. (Which means I've sort of abandoned the site at least until the mocassin-making is over.) Will I rot in hell for not consulting it every two seconds? I wonder if it's banned in China...

According to Burgers, there is a blog devoted entirely to burgers. (Okay, there were only two categories and this is a third thing, but can't you be a little flexible?) Figures. And it figures he would know about it.

I wonder if people in China are eating hamburgers, wondering where I am while they read about mocassin-making at DMZ?

No comments: