Friday, August 05, 2005

Batten down the hatches, sports fans

.
Caveman Part 5, first draft, is finished. I will run it through the spell checker (I was sorely tired of it last night when I wrapped it up, so there is that last step still) and post it here to prove that it does indeed exist, probably tomorrow. After that, a final polish of all 5 parts and I'll post it to the HH website, most likely as an addition to the Hillary Duff. (Pt 5 will make no sense if you don't have 1-4 under the old belt, so if for some bizarre reason you're reading this but haven't read those, well, you've been warned.)

As for the refutations and whatnot, I'll post them to one of our team databases. Good, bad or indifferent, they are nonetheless potential positions that we might want to keep to ourselves for a while. I'll get to them next week.

Oh. I did just officially sign up again as coach for next year. This keeps the school's state trooper from shooting me on sight when I show up unannounced in the building. All right, actually, it doesn't keep him from shooting me on sight when I show up unannounced in the building, but it's the best I can hope for. I had lunch with Olivieri yesterday and I was telling that I'm sort of climbing the walls with boredom waiting for the season to start. The old Olive's doing well, if you're wondering.

When does school start, anyhow?

No comments: