Sunday, April 30, 2006

Undead from the TOC - No refresing necessary

Well, I judged 3 full rounds, which is pretty average. 6 decisions. 4 solid, 1 coin flip, 1 where the loser was pissed off enough that I went downtown to pick up a bulletproof vest just in case. Finding out that I wasn't on the 7th round schematic, I wandered over to Pfftland, where it's quiet and peaceful. It took me a while to find it, but now that I have, you'll know where to find me.

If you're wondering, the state of debate in the universe is, by me, same as it ever was. Some solid debaters with clear cases and arguments. One person who needed to ask me if he ran a nut case, which one of us should crack. A little tendency for people to run complex positions which just flew by me. Maybe it's me. Probably is. Except if your case is so complicated that I can't understand it, what indeed are the criteria for understanding. I mean, I have coached for a couple of weeks. I understand the subject of the resolution. Oh, well. Same as it ever was.

Some updating of the Legion of Doom situation may ensue. Smilin' J presented to the board; I didn't ask what they thought of it. The next big step for the Legion seems to be NFL. After that? Getting out to the people, I guess. Rumor has it that I will be involved in that process. Stay tuned.

No one seems to have noticed that WTF wasn't able to get any schematics this year, so they're posting last year's instead. Thank God O'C has that Intergalactic Borg Communicator Chip, although one really doesn't need it here, since there's wifi everywhere. He looks normal today, if you were wondering. Many of the people do. Not all, but some. Horaceman is enjoying himself, which is good.

Anyhow, I only wanted to check in, because I can. I did. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"If you're wondering, the state of debate in the universe is, by me, same as it ever was."

Same as what I keep saying to you, and you keep disagreeing with me...