- Wait! What? There were two of them? (AKA World War II.)
- 2 for each in one minute: I provide the category, you provide examples.
- Art and artists.
- Audrey or Kate: Know Your Hepburns.
- Dickens, Oz, Nostrum or Star Wars: I’ll name 4 characters, you tell me where they’re from.
- Famous Doctors, Real and Otherwise.
- Happiness is just a thing called Joe.
- Hitch or Woody: Who directed what?
- I'll name the characters, you name the play.
- Ikea meatballs (Or as they are better known, Horses)
- It Takes Two to Tango - Famous Pairings.
- Live fast, die young, leave a good-looking corpse.
- Name the Bond Actor.
- New York, New York.
- “Or as Frankie Papam would put it.” AKA Latin as a second language.
- “Place the food” - the name of this victual is or contains a place.
- Please translate from the British to American.
- Robo-questions, or, These are not the droids you're looking for.
- Splash, or, Water Water Everywhere.
- The Beeb.
- Which One doesn't belong and why? (Gotta get both).
- You deserve a slogan today.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Are you smarter than a 10th grader?
There will be beans tonight. These are the categories: