Wednesday, July 06, 2005

NIMBY

I just read an email from O'Cruz. It's a mass mailing to coaches with kids at VB institute urging them to read all about it on the website. Golly geewhillikers, I gotta check that out!

Meanwhile, Craig cannot possibly be seriously asking for the definition of LOL, but just in case my ironyometer is in need of adjustment, I offer the following definitions:
LOL: How drole.
ROTFL: How very drole.
WTF: What's all this, then?
BTW: I would also like to point out the following:
TMI: I really don't think it was appropriate for you to go into that much detail.
DMV: Where debaters get jobs if they flunk out of law school
PCBs: Polychlorinated biphenyls
PCP: The last thing you do before we attend your funeral, you bloody idiot
IMHO: Failed pancake franchise
CIA: Central Bureau of Culinary Intelligence
FBI: Domesticated version of CIA, known for brown shoes and cross-dressers
VMI: Virgin Military Academy
AKA: Wasn't your name different the last time I saw you? (Example: VMI: Virgin Military Academy AKA Regis)
VBD/BVD: Hell in a handbasket and/or fruit in a loombasket
BYO: Warning—cheap bastid throwing a party
BMOC: Someone other than a forensician

I could go on, but by now Craig is thinking to himself, how drole, as he watches the sun set over beautiful SRO...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the funniest post I have ever read on this blog. (And that's saying a lot!)

Sorry the e-mail was so depersonalized. :o(