Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Borkster's Chinny Chin Chin

Even I was growing bored looking at the DOA website. I mean, SPS and all that, and let 'em hang themselves with their own rope, yadda yadda yadda. But a few days had gone by, and I hadn't had a single forensic thought, so I'd thought I'd rile myself a bit—

And there's a picture of me in the header. The one with Justin at TOCs. That's the last time I take Justin to TOCs, and that's final!

I was also reading this wonderful interview with the Borkster on some LDS site. I had only come upon it because I was showing someone what the B looked like without his beard. Anyhow, while the B and his interviewer went on about the moral decline of the US caused by all the liberals in the media (like me, thanks for the shout out, B), I learned that there is this period when you can go either way, homosexual or heterosexual, and then apparently you just want to kill yourself because your life is so miserable (if you chose gay, that is; it's all wine and roses for the heteros, who'd a thunk it). This was in aid of discussing Lawrence (the case where Nino ranted about the Homosexual Agenda). Damn, but these gays are organized, with their agendas and their getting you at just the right moment. You wonder if the Borkster lies awake at night wondering if they're coming to get him next. How come the heteros can't get organized too? What's wrong with you people? Anyhow, the more you know about Bork, the happier you are that he's not sitting where he can do the most damage. He also seems to think that the Supes (the liberals, like Ginzie) are in the thrall of foreign courts (i.e., they consult world opinion to evaluate cruel and unusual punishment rather than saying, hell, the framers liked to draw and quarter, so just go with it). My brains start falling out when I read this stuff. Maybe we shouldn't hope for the JA topic after all. Maybe if we get it we should run a critique...

No comments: