Thursday, July 28, 2005

Am I decisive? Yes and no.

.
I could have sworn I had a bunch of demurrals and questions about this Voices scholarship thing, but I guess not. At least none worthy of response. Apparently they'll be shipping me some scholars, and that's that. My demurrals and questions regarded the idea that I would accept unchaperoned debaters at roughly the point hell froze over, and what's all that great about a scholarship to Bump anyhow, because if it was my money, I'd probably spend it some other way. Oh well, it's *not* my money, so my two cents has been delivered and whether they feed the birds or invest in plantations of ripening tea or buy paper and string is not my problem. I'll give a couple of slots to the bazoots, provided they have their own adult and not some slap-on college kid without a driver's license, and with any luck I'll be regarded as some kindly debate saint.

Gee, I'd like to be a kindly debate saint. I think that's what's missing from my life.

No comments: