Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Montwegia?

Continued playing with the tabroom software is leading to, first, a better understanding how it works, and second, confidence that it, indeed, does work. It now seems to pair admirably, it does breaks fine, plus, since it’s part of tabroom.com already, the postings are built in. There’s still plenty of issues to resolve, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we go live at Monticello.

I noticed all sorts of activity yesterday in the Sailors’ Dropbox PF folder. Apparently they’re assuming that the NFL membership will pick the good choice for Sept-Oct, and are acting accordingly. While this may be precipitous on their part, I have to agree that the bad choice is pretty boring. (If you’re not sure which is which, please think of joining up with the Chess Club and leave the heavy lifting to the grownups.) Anyhow, we’ll find out tomorrow.

The Pups connected me to their hired judge list. Don’t you want to be hired by them? Warm bodies wanted!

365 days to #DisAd14. My oh my. Meanwhile, I’ve still got a couple of extra vacation days to take this year. I’ve already booked all my debate days, so I need to find something else to occupy my time. Maybe I’ll write some tabbing software, give CP a run for his money.

Meanwhile, do you have any idea how much time has passed without an update message from O'C about the Notorious B.I.G. Bronx? How long can this paradise last?

No comments: