Sunday, October 07, 2007

Aspersion recall

One doesn't usually post on Sunday, mostly because one knows that the VCA is engaged in other activities than debate at least on this one day a week, which is as it should be. Those in positions of command in this debater's army, however, never rest. And I need to report a slinging of mud in the wrong direction. Let the bell gong.

I had blamed Classic TRPC for problems at Yale near the end of the tournament. I had theorized data overload. Well, I have two words for that: Feh! It turns out that the Dell was at fault, not the software. A quick test on Little Elvis brought Yale to a much deserved, albeit late, end.

Long live Little Elvis!

By the way, because I had a PF division, I used Evil TRPC on Little Elvis at the Kiester Memorial, AKA the O'C Sucks. And as usual, E-TRPC came up with yet newer problems than I'd ever experienced before, this time in the room arena.

Ergo, also, long live C-TRPC!

No comments: