Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Whatever happened to Quaker Brand cereals; it's "Da" Bronx; I shot an elephant in my pajamas; cyberbooks; farewell, 2007-8; 600 what?

Various things.

CP offered Tabroom.com for Bump, but I’m already sort of half shot from the Bump gun already, like a half-cooked piece of puffed rice, so I demurred, but I do want to take him up on it for MHL. He’s sent me the instructions, a document which is somewhere between War and Peace and Anna Karenina in length. After I absorb it, I’ll respond. (Thanks, Chris.)

O’C wanted a new MHL website, so I’ve put the old material into the templates Kt did for me, and added what O’C really wanted, which was a list of member schools, especially his. Someday I’ll actually remember the correct name of his school, but not just yet. Fussy, fussy, fussy.

First LD meeting tonight, and the chez is newly fumigated in anticipation. I know a lot of people who ought to be newly fumigated in anticipation, but this is neither the time nor the place to go into that.

Spook Country is now ripped. I’ll put it on the MegaPod for the Prague trip.

There’s an invitation for the Whatever Happened to Tim Averill Tournament in my inbox. Jeesh. The year’s just zipping by, and it hasn’t even started yet.

I’ve been back and forth with Mr. Mug now about a dozen times, but I think we’re done. How do you send a 600 dpi document via email? I spent a lot of time torturing PhotoShop (which I understand with crystal clarity much as I understand Derrida) but I think I finally got it. Oy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, blah!