Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Murdering the time

I’m setting up a blog for work, and we’re doing that one the opposite to this one, that is, with Google’s newfangled layouts. Once you get the hang of them, they do seem to be marginally easier than maintaining straightforward html, and now that I understand them I’m less worried about losing stuff, so I might move over myself, once I get some time. Although speaking of time, I do seem to have some on my hands that I’m wasting. At this time of year I always feel I should be doing a lot of stuff, but I’m not doing much of anything that I should be doing. But I am just about finished up on the writing project that I’ve alluded to here once or twice, so with that off my agenda, I should be ready for the Unreal World again. Since I’m going to Prague on Labor Day weekend and into the following week for a day-job conference, I really only have next week to get everything shipshape. I need to look at the Cur and get it ready for annual startup, finalize the Bump invite, order trophies and mugs, get Monti motel rooms, get back to Nostrum, organize a couple of View from Tab lectures that I’ve been backburning, and generally meditate on life as we know it. Last night I organized some pix in iPhoto from the trip, which always slows one down. I love playing with photographs but that is a time-consuming business, and I never even got as far as Yale, what with NYC architecture photos and LOLcats. Oh, well…

No comments: