Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Reasonable satisfaction

I am now reasonably satisfied with jimmenick.com, at least as a spaceholder. If you wish to be wowed by my computer skills, don't check it out. If you wish to think I can make html sing like one-legged goose, be my guest. Yeah, yeah, it's just the Hen Hud site shell. But I'm not competing with anybody here, just getting the info organized. Now the boring part of moving every page with every link begins. But at least I'll update as I go along, so the info will all be fresh when that freebooter (yeah, you again) steals it all from us and runs it against us at Bump.

Wait a minute. We don't debate at Bump. Nyaah, nyaah, as they say in France.

And Bump is ready to go. I'm this close to telling O'C to let fly the dogs of ADD. Mostly I just want to torture him in my evil way by holding off. I know he loves posting actual news, as compared to pictures of all the kids he's coached trying to look like they want their pictures taken. Of course, I'm still waiting for those surreptitious crib pix he took back at districts...

Fans of Legal Affairs might want to check out their website (legalaffairs.org). It's gotten much more dynamic than it used to be. But then again, haven't we all?

Still hoping for news regarding the NFA date. Some HHers are rallying around Pffft for November, so I'll have to talk a look at the topic and do a topic session. I'm thinking of watching a round or two at BxSci, just to get a feel for it. I mean, if it's going to replace LD, I should know what it is. Anyhow, if you are thinking of pffting, don't forget you'll need parent judges.

The Bronx CFL is now off. As in, about to be relocated, most likely in NYC. As soon as I know something I will run it past the parental units. This is one of the biggest CFLs of the year; if we don't go, we are really knocking the legs out from under the speecho-Americans, and not doing much for the LDers either. I hate going to tournaments alone...

No comments: