Friday, October 07, 2005

Good news, bad news

Good news: Odelie is pregnant. Great googly-moogly! The Nostrumite is going to be a father. If that doesn't disprove intelligent design, nothing does. (As a prenatal favor to the Mite, I'm giving him some space at me.com. I'm moving things over there slowly but surely. If a link is dead on the team site, that means I'm futzing with it. It'll be live again in a day or two.)

Bad news: 3 parents showed up for judge training last night. That does not bode well for the future. In essence, it means that I may have to pick and choose who gets to go where by random draw, which is never entertaining for any of us. If you're a novice reading this, just because they didn't come to the meeting doesn't mean they can't still learn. I've got documentation up the wazoo. Talk to me, people.

I'm just about to pack Little Elvis for the trip to Monticello. It's practically balmy out (it's certainly barmy in), very unusual for the Monti trip. Should be fun.

Ciao!

No comments: