Friday, August 25, 2006

Further into the slough

Great. So now Little Elvis may have a hunka hunka burnin' love, i.e., an exploding battery. More hijinx from Juan and Kwan and the stoners? I wouldn't put it past them. Last night we lost the living room. There's not much else left to lose. Anyhow, I'll check the info from Apple (you can find it way way way down at the bottom of the home page) tonight (I had to print it up in the office since Juan and Kwan and the stoners--well, you know) and no doubt read it and weep.

On the bright side, I'll probably train it in to NYC tomorrow watching World's Fair videos on the megapod. Is it true Apple is suing Australia for using the word iPod in The Antipodes? I probably need to be careful before they sue me. Something tells me that the VCA won't be setting any speed records putting up bail money.

And there's one more week before school starts. I wonder how many Sailors did their debate reading assignment? (I can hear the aye-ayes even as I type this. Yeah. Right. And Little Elvis isn't going to erupt in flames any second now. Lord have mercy!)

No comments: