Friday, October 04, 2013

Readin' & Writin' Friday

Nothing like a day off from debate. I still have a lot to talk about going back to the Pups, and Bump, and the MHL workshop this weekend, and the NDCA, but we'll get to all or some of that eventually, unless I suddenly collapse from brain rot. (I've known it to happen.)

It occurred to my rotting brain this morning, while listening to a podcast about Halloween at WDW, that someone I was born with (me) has written the perfect Halloween book, i.e., a ghost story. It's also sort of aimed at a younger reader, although I think an older reader will enjoy it, and a really really old reader might simply be happy to be alive at such an advanced age and ecstatic to be reading anything. I say that because if you haven't yet gotten your copy of The House on Summer Street, then you're simply not getting into the Halloween holiday spirit. In aid of moving you into that spirit, perhaps a little free sample? Text, not audio. Like Chapter One? Be my guest. And if you want more, click on that link over there on the right and buy the damned thing.

No comments: