Friday, September 07, 2007

When I was a kid, I used to think they were saying the Infant of Frog. That was a theological leap that was beyond me.

I did poke around Fred and Ginger a bit Wednesday, although they were working on the entrance, which meant I could only study the exterior. It's not very big, and it fits in remarkably well with its surroundings. Thumbs up!

Spent today updating all sorts of things. MHL site has the tabroom online link; tomorrow with the Catholics I'll sort out if we should have 2nd year folk. Read some NFL District Chair thingie that had a lot of ideas about LD that I liked. I would truly like to see NFL be useful to NY, and acting as a central hub for something other than their making money would be a start. Updated the first few sessions in the cur. Read the Manchester Under the Sea invite: JV LD? Who knew? Sent O'C a list of 1027 possible new traditions for this year's Vassar RR. Updated the parent/student handouts. Respelled Rolling Stones with 2 Ls on my iPod (that was HUGE). Thought about getting back to Civ 4 (my Chinese rock—nothing like 8 hours on a plane to conquer the world).

Anyhow, it's nice to be back. It will really feel like back when I hobnob with my fellow wizards tomorrow at the CFL meeting.

No comments: