Monday, September 17, 2007

Just passing through...

I'm up to here in busy. Pushing at the day job, which means little time to think of writing anything here, while also handling the beginning of the Bump registrations and keeping up with the normal mail (turn away for a minute and the team could turn into aardvarks).

I know you've been worried, but Friday night I won the poker tournament and took home much money plus the bling. Since I have a new camera, as soon as I figure out how to use it, I'll post a picture of the bling, which will no doubt not be in my possession for very long. Nevertheless, I played like a poker god. You would have been proud.

Saturday we saw Spring Awakening. It's quite a show, but I do have to admit I didn't come away raving about the score. But otherwise it was peachy.

On top of that, today the dentist ripped open what he could of tooth number 21 (he calls them by number, rather than by name; I've always known that tooth as Kevin), and then charged me exporbitantly for it. The cad!

On the good news side, now O.J. will be able to write a sequel, If I Did That, Too. I can't wait.

No comments: