Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Inspired by Noah

No, I'm not going to buy a camera and create a videoblog. His latest vblog has Noah and his family with duelling webcams during Passover, one on each side of the Atlantic, something like an electronic shabbos goy voyeur. I dunno. Sounds strange to me.

What I'm talking about is RSS feeding. That little button I just put over there in the right-hand column will allow you to put this site into your my.yahoo.com type home pages, and whenever there's a new installment, you'll find out about it. I already RSS all sorts of things like Salon and Wired. Now I can RSS me (except, as a general rule, if I put a new post up, I already know about it without having to be notified, so it's more for your benefit than for mine). I've gotten the Mite to do it too, so now I'll be getting TWHS hot off the microchip.

Speaking of which, why is it that no matter how much I categorically deny it, people like O'Cruz think I write Nostrum or its offspring? This pisses both me and the Mite off, much in the same way certain people moving out of Washington, DC, and into Tampa would lower the IQ of both locations. In the old days, Fred Robertson was the leading contender. Why don't they go bother him again? (Or was it Rob Frederickson.) Anyhow, the last time I said something positive about old Fred I got flamed as a regressive sycophant not worthy of shining Saussure's sabots, so maybe I should keep my mouth shut.

I'm always in a mood like this when I have to go up before the school board on charges...

No comments: