Wednesday, September 19, 2018

In which we say nothing interesting


Last night I managed to update my event calendar on jimmenick.com. Mostly it was putting in the NYCFL dates, plus a couple of other things. I mean, the year has started. The train has left the station. Might as well act accordingly. I will update the comments on the tournaments over the next few days.

I also filled up the empty slots at Kinda Large Bronx resulting from the TBA scrub. PF is at the cap, more or less, and the others are where they belong. Things won’t change much from now until the freeze at the end of next week. That will eliminate the last of the ribbon clerks. Folks will get pretty much all the slots they want, as long as they’re not greedy.

Otherwise, business as usual. Rough day today because I had to spend way too much time in the doctor’s office waiting to get a shingles vaccine that took all of 20 seconds. Feh. I’ve been making all sorts of appointments for this, that and the other of that nature, few of which are worth reporting on. But they are time-consuming.  

No comments: