Wednesday, March 15, 2017

In which we get serious about the new Fb page

There is now a Tournament Toolkit page on Facebook. I originally used the View from Tab page, but I felt that really didn’t do the job. What I’m hoping for is that this will be a place where those of us who do this a lot can share information and tips and ideas and help, outside of the dedicated help of tabroom.com. After all, that’s just about tabbing, and there’s a lot more to running a tournament than running a tab room. My recommendation is that, if you’re running a tournament, you don’t tab it yourself, so most of what I talk about in the toolkit on my website is not specifically tabroom.com-related, although much of it may be controlled within that software.

The next step is getting the page noticed. If you’re here, would you mind going there and following the page? It’s @TournamentToolkit. I’ll also try sharing it to my own Fb page, so people will see it.


I’m hoping that it won’t be a one-way communication, since I’ve already got plenty of that. I know there’s more than one way to do things, and while I think I’ll be describing best practices, someone else might have a bester one. (And why didn’t Word question “bester” when I typed it out? Blogger did. Google smarter than Microsoft? Uh-oh.)




///

No comments: