Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday again already? Whoda thunkit?

I'm not quite sure why Jules and the Mite missed posting an episode last week, but they're back on track today over at Nostrum Nation. You should go on over and visit. They've limited themselves to one Donald Trump joke, which shows great restraint on their part.

I haven't had a chance to record it yet. I should get to it tonight, though. I hope it sounds better than the last couple. My ability to pronounce all my words clearly has clearly gone to hell. Must be because I've stopped coaching. My speaking skills are now simply shot. Attempting to revive them seems like the perfect way to celebrate National Speech and Debate Day, or whatever yesterday was. No touching encomium from me, unlike CP, who reminded us why we do this in the first place. Or at least why he does it. I'm only in it for the money. Which should start pouring in any day now.

Meanwhile, I'm gearing up for my new gig: Jim Menick — Life Coach. I've got some great things to share that will make your life ever so much better, and believe me, your life could use some improving. I'll be starting on Friday, which is usually a day off here at CL. I know you can't wait.

1 comment:

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @lifecoachbloger and Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran