Friday, March 09, 2012

Whatever happened to TVFT?

I think that O’C and I have decided that it’s time for TVFT 2.0.

Whatever that means.

Our problem lately has been sloppiness: no agenda, bad audio, lack of getting everyone’s act together to show up. The good news is that we haven’t foisted this sloppy material on people, when it’s actually made it as far as recording, but the bad news is, we like doing it, and miss it. And our three regular listeners probably also miss it, although none of them have raised their hands and asked for some more.

I’ll keep the VCA apprised of what’s happening, presumably so that they can avoid it at all costs. I know that at the very least O’C wants to interview various people in the community, which sounds fine to me. He referred back to his old interviews on WTF, which were all published as transcripts. If I remember correctly, I used to make fun of them, but mostly I enjoyed them, otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered. That’s the deal of course: you poke fun at things and people you like. People and things you don’t like, unless they’re causing some sort of actual harm, you leave to themselves, because, well, you just don’t care enough.

If you don’t have any debate this weekend, you should catch up on Grinwout’s. The season is ending, after all, and there are other things in the world than debate.

1 comment:

vft fan club president said...

i miss vft