Friday, April 27, 2007

O'C falls down on the job

The modern age being what it is, and Little Elvis being what he is, I am able to post today despite not being in any of the usual haunts (I'm spending the weekend in New Hampshire with the in-laws). But I have little to say, other than to curse out O'C. For probably the first time I am actually interested in ex-cruz-iating coverage of a debate tournament, to wit, the New York State finals, and he's not providing it, the spalpeen. If WTF isn't good for that, what is it good for?

Aaaarrrghhh! I want my money back.

For those with eagle eyes, I have begun tagging entries. I don't know how far back I'll go, and to make it useful I'll also have to update the template, but I know that the VCA expects me to be on top of things, so on top I am. If conversation with the in-laws lags at any point, I'll start meandering into the deep dark coachean past and tag things a little bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry! My laptop broke on the way to the Iowa Round Robin and my Apple replacement hasn't arrived yet.

The tournament appeared designed to prevent coverage of the excruziating kind, though. Can't wait to tell you about it.