Monday, December 12, 2005

Return to normalcy

I watched a whole bunch of LOST episodes over the weekend, starting at the beginning. I'm never exactly current in my TV viewing, seeing that I watch about 3 hours a week (excluding films), so I feel that I'm practically running with the herd on this one. Quite entertaining!

I cleaned up and reorganized Chez HQ, but there's still a few tables to be moved. I don't think we'll have another chez till after vacation, anyhow. The only real need is on the Pfffft topic for Nicole and D(&PF)IML at Lex, and it's not as if the subject of Intelligent Design hasn't been hashed to death in the press. We still do need demos twixt Craig, NoShow and Matt T. I'll figure out something, eventually. Maybe before the Ridge MHL, if they're all signed up. The Ridge two-dayer fell by the wayside due to lack of parent. Maybe people will start believing me when I say that, every now and then, no parent, no tournament. Maybe not.

Tomorrow night will be the last semi-normal meeting. Novices will entertain us, we'll hash over business and some cur, we'll show why the aff is right on Jan-Feb (having shown last week why the neg was right). I've already begun getting registrations for Regis Saturday. The planet does keep spinning, doesn't it.

Oh yeah. I load up RCT3 on Little Elvis, and lost myself for an entire afternoon yesterday in the sandbox mode...

No comments: