Monday, March 07, 2005

More of the world according to Hermie

Dear Mr. Menick:

I thought you would be interested in the following unsolicited endorsements for our website. These are just a representative few from today's mailbag.

“Thanks to VBD I didn’t miss one moment of forensicana during my entire incarceration.” – M Stewart

“VBD provides all the heart, all the soul, all the excitement of being there in person. I mean, when I read that Dario had handed in his ballot, it brought a tear to my eye. Thank you, VBD!” – R Blake

“VBD marks the difference between going to high school and going high to school.” – P Spector

“At Neverland, VBD is what separates the men from the boys.” – M Jackson

“The only thing that keeps my search for the real killers going is the tireless team at VBD.” – O Simpson

“I just can’t get enough of those cribs. Go, VBD!” - S Peterson

“VBD is one phat website. Knowing that it will be there no matter what happens to Social Security is what our boys are fighting for in Iran.” – D Cheney

Mr. Menick, you are probably the only person on the planet who isn't on board with us. Shame on you!

Your VBD correspondent,

Herman Melville
Cub Reporter

No comments: