Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Breaking news!!!

Rod Blagojevich has formally announced that he is suing Bronx High School of Science for not including the "Blago" award at its upcoming tournament. News reports that the school is now considering awarding the Blago to the student with the worst haircut have been adamantly denied by tournament director Jon Cruz, who added: "If the former Governor of Illinois wants a piece of me, he knows where to find me."

Mr. Cruz spoke from an undisclosed location, where he is reportedly working on the redesign of the Norm Coleman Al Franken Norm Coleman Al Franken Norm Coleman Al Franken Norm Coleman Al Franken Award.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been planning an Al Franken Award since I first read Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot, way back in middle school. I'd NEVER name anything after Coleman, even if he had succeeded in stealing the election.

Matthew Johnson said...

Blago Award -


Dan Cook.