Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The 42nd Annual Bump "I'm Calm" entry

Okay. I’m up to here, and there is a Day Job, after all. Things may be a little spotty for the next couple of days. Strikes and ratings are coming in. Registration changes are coming in, lessening the load on express check-in. People are asking strange questions, to which I am trying not to give strange answers. Five days from now it will all be history.

Tonight, a chez on PF. Tomorrow, the postponed Grabowitz Brothers. I’ve got motel rooms for Big Lex, but I need a parent to stay in one of them. O’C is running some kind of Christmas tournament for the homeless or whoever it is that has Christmas vacation free. I just ranted with my cohorts about the MHL bottleneck Saturday morning, with a particular solution that might work. I booked a hotel in NYC for Harvard weekend, and got Spamalot tix, so you know where I’ll be. O’C and I started raking over next year’s sked, since everything is absolutely whack, starting with a very late Columbus Day.

My mind is somewhere between Altoona and “It’s a Small World.” I just paid $35 to an anesthesiologist, and I think I would like to put her on retainer at the chez for the next couple of days. The disjointedness of this entry is proof of its content.

No comments: