Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My first official act of the new year...

... is to cancel tonight's meeting. Ain't that a kick in the pants? So much for a roaring 2006.

I won't bore you with the details of my break, since they had little to do with debate, aside from the great alumni dinner at India House at which representatives from the Dark Ages intermingled with representatives from the Future, and even the food was pretty good. If we had also managed to have had Bump, the night would have been a complete success!

Other than that, there's two new additions over on the right column there. There's the Dome book, which is a knockout. If you liked Lattitude, or you're just interested in the subject (and if you want to understand Caveman all that much better), it's a strong recommend. And also, while trawling through iTunes, I found the music choice. Magnifique, as these guys would probably say, considering where they come from. You probably haven't ever heard anything like it.

Meanwhile, I'm back at work. Before long I'll catch up on Burgers and Hell in a Handbasket and whatnot. And, oh yeah, I did send a second letter to Bro. John about States. There's a link on my home page.

So, slowly, we get back into the debate universe.

No comments: