Wednesday, October 14, 2015

In which another Wednesday goes by unblessed

My biggest distraction keeping me from finishing N3 is the new website I'm working on. It's called YouBris, a how-to site for prideful self-circumcisers. Haven't gotten a lot of hits yet, but I'm mostly interested in getting bought out by Apple or Google for the odd billion samolians so that I can move to Canada to can get away from: A) Republicans, and B) Democrats.

"First, you take a knife..."



Meanwhile, I still can't figure out why I can't see my dropbox stuff everywhere, specifically the latest Nostrum file I've been working on. I can see it in my browser, but not from my office computer file manager. Weird. It's not that I actually need it at the office (I'm not quite into flouting DJ boundaries to that extent), but why I can't even see it is bothersome. I'm having similar problems with the Biggo Bronco room pools. Sometimes I can see them, sometimes I can't. Is a puzzlement.

Anyhow, if you came here for a weekly dose of archaeological Nostrumia, I'm going to have to disappoint you. Also, if you have babies you want me to kiss, I'm going to have to disappoint you there too, because I had a shingles vaccine this morning and apparently I'm toxic to infants for the next month. Normally I'm just toxic to adults, so I guess I'll just have to adjust.

As Jean Shepherd would put it, Excelsior, you fathead.

No comments: