Saturday, June 01, 2013

The Week in Facebook Poetry

Mechanical issue delay. Back to the gate.
THIS CANNOT BE REAL!
Why am I just realizing now that they changed the back of the penny?!?!

***

Afternoon on the river.
She goes all the way to Jordan and buys jewelry.
My cat snores should I be worried?

***

A hammock of a Memorial Day evening ...
Traffic!!!!!!!!! Not with it!
Are we there yet?

***

Why is the Flinstone's theme song rolling around in my head?
Are you wearing your overalls, too?
DFTBA

***

Bored
How certain smells can help you lose weight.
Yes, we brought the flabongo to the wedding.

***

In Munich!
Today, my hair has discovered the secret of anti-gravity.
Benghazi.

***

Chillin with vino.
Var föreställningen så bra som jag förespeglat?
The winner will be featured in Esquire.

***

Celebrating the new job with a good cigar.
Where are you these days?
I am the greatest conversationalist when talking to myself.

***

No comments: