Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Go away

It's amazing how much more DJ work I can get done at home than actually at the DJ. No distractions, internal or external. Of course, suggesting to the overlords that this is the case is probably not a good idea unless your DJ is exceptionally enlightened. Most places just like to see your ugly mug where they're expecting it. What can I say? Thank you, snowstorm.

Meanwhile, I've spent the day eagerly awaiting revised cases. Talk about mugs! If that's not a mug's game, I don't know what is. Aaaarrgh!

I kiboshed last night's meeting, so there's nothing new to report on the sailor front. And I've been DJing. So, go amuse yourself, you yabbo! I'm not responsible for keeping you entertained. Go surf MySpace while you still can. Go buy a Verizon iPhone. Go pray that Sarah Palin will quit politics and start writing fantasy novels (which, in her case, would be much like her politics). Take the Ayn Rand walking tour of NYC. Take it with Sarah Palin, for all I care. I'm going to watch television.

4 comments:

pjwexler said...

I'll take the Ayn Rand walking tour of NYC by myself, thank you very much, in the full knowledge the lights of that town will go out as I wiggle out of town.

Is it true that during the tour smoking is permitted,nay, strongly encourged, even in what are designated non-smoking zones?

Anonymous said...

I have BEEN on the tour! No one smoked, thankfully. But Aracelis was tempted to wear a dollar-sign gold pin.

Anonymous said...

What is a DJ? Are you a Disk Jockey, or does it stand for something else?

Jim Menick said...

Day job