Tuesday, June 07, 2016

In which we juggle a few things

There's no news worth reporting, except to say that I've decided to pull the Life Coaching segments out of this blog and publish them separately in a new blog. After all, they are worthless valueless invaluable, my humble gift to humanity for which I ask nothing in return, unless you're a rich publisher who wants to pay me big bucks to make a book out of them, launching my speaking career around the country, charging people up the wazoo for a change to hear me straighten out their lives. Can I enthuse an audience? Can I use the word enthuse in a sentence? Is the Pope Polish? (Oh, wait a minute. Wrong Pope.)

What are you waiting for, rich publisher?

Anyhow, they will still come out on Fridays, and I will link to them from here so that you can be sure to avoid them or immediately jump on them, depending on your need for personal enlightenment, which, if you ask me, is pretty high, you tattie howker.

__

/

No comments: